BA LLB Distance Education or Correspondence Education is 5 years duration in which a student can become a lawyer by distance education. Many colleges/universities in India offer Distance Education in BA LLB such as IGNOU, National Law University, ILS, JMI New Delhi.
To be eligible to apply for BA LLB Distance Education, 50% marks in class 12 in any stream is required. The admissions in BA LLB Distance Education colleges are based on merit.
BA LLB Distance Education: Course Highlights
The below tables give brief information regarding B.A. LLB Distance Education course.
|Course Name||B.A. LLB Distance Education course|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Course Eligibility||10+2 with 50% aggregate|
|The course is Approved by||UGC|
|Course Fees||INR 15,000- INR 50,000|
|Recruiting sectors||Industries, Corporate Organisation, NGOs, Government Institutions, Institutes/Universities, Law Firms|
BA LLB Distance Education: Admission Process
The admission process for BA LLB is simple and is only based on the score a candidate has obtained in 10+2 irrespective of their field of study in class 12th.
BA LLB Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have completed 12th from any recognized board.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% in 10+2 (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates should have cleared all the subjects of Intermediate in one go.
- Students irrespective of their field in 10+2 can apply for this course.
What BA LLB Distance education course is about?
- BA LLB Comprises of a wide range of specializations such as Administrative law, Constitutional law, Corporate law, Criminology, Healthcare laws, Forensic laws, Environmental laws, etc. that makes the law field most intriguing to grow in.
- It is one of the oldest academic fields in the world. Studying Law makes one feel the power to make a difference, makes one aware of the rights and responsibilities, increases respect and prestige
- BA LLB has career options to choose from such as Criminal Lawyer, Corporate Lawyer, Cybersecurity, Civil lawyer, and much more.
- Doing BA LLB Distance education teaches students about civil rights and duties.
How To Get Admission In A Good Ba Llb Distance Education College?
Selecting a college has always been a cumbersome task as many colleges offer the same types of facilities which often tends to confuse students. But having all the parameters and some tips can be beneficial for one’s entry to a good college. Thus, to make a selection of colleges easier we have curated some points to note and some tips to follow for selecting a good college.
- One must evaluate himself/herself to confirm that the chosen field by him/her is an appropriate one.
- Research Thoroughly about the college. Do In-depth research/contemplate deeply about the college? Research about the College’s Faculties, Accreditations, Rankings, Placements, Hidden charges, etc.
- Try to Connect with Seniors and Alumni to help yourself to get insights into the colleges. That can help in reality to conclude.
- Match your eligibility with the college’s eligibility criteria and check if this fits your requirement.
- Keep note of essential documents and keep them handy.
BA LLB Distance Education: Future Scope
- Job Profiles
After completing BA LLB Distance Education, a person can choose to become a Lawyer, Advocate, Legal Consultant, Legal Advisor, and many more options to choose from.
- Average Salary Offered
The Average Salary offered to a candidate after completing a BA LLB Distance Education is INR 3,00,000 to INR 5,00,000.
- Further Course Options
After completing BA LLB Distance Education students can choose to work with Private companies and can work in many different sectors such as Manufacturing Industries, Construction, and Engineering Companies, Software Development Companies, Healthcare sectors, etc. they call to pursue LLM as an addition to their degree.