LLB & LLM
BALLB & BBALLB
The average fees for studying LLB course ranges between INR 1.75 – 3 Lakhs (3 years). In India the range of salary that the law firms offer ranges all the way from 25 – 30 LPA. Even for lawyers who have just graduated from college there is a wide potential range from between 5 – 10 LPA to 18 – 20 LPA. The Indian legal market stands to grow to a potential INR 8,400 crores by 2021. Of this market value, around INR 2500 crores can be attributed to contentious legal work which includes practices of complex litigation and arbitration.
Popular Law Specializations
|Company Law||Business Law|
|Corporate Law||Criminal Law|
Why LLB ?
There is not one but innumerable reasons to prove the fact that why one should pursue LLB courses. Below mentioned are few of them for your reference,
- Multitudes of Career Options: Other than becoming a lawyer, law graduates are desirable candidates for various fields such as media and law, academia, commerce and industry, social work, politics and more. You will find studying law can take you anywhere.
- Financial Stability: Obtaining a law degree may not guarantee an immediate success or an exceedingly large amount of money but it’s close. This professional qualification allows you to enjoy job security and a higher salary compared to those without.
- Master Critical Thinking, Strong Reasoning and Analytical Skills: The knowledge and skills gained from studying law facilitates students to analyse both sides of complex situations or problems and to device the best solution based on strong reasoning and critical thinking.
- Respect and Prestige: Many law graduates become successful in various industries and some go on to become world leaders who are highly respected.
Who Should Do an LLB?
- Students who wish to pursue a career in law can choose LLB, it is just the stepping stone for this career.
- Law promises a high salary if you complete LLB, if you do LLM then the salary would gradually increase.
- Candidates need a lot of knowledge, patience and other rational qualities to proficiently do their job in law.
LLB Admission process can be of two types:
- Merit Based: Some colleges generate their cut off list, and if one has scored within the asked criteria, then he or she becomes eligible to take admission in LLB course.
- Entrance Based: All the top LLB colleges like Osmania University, etc organize LLB entrances like TS LAWCET, AP LAWCET, SET SLAT, DU LLB, etc.
Skills Required to Pursue LLB Courses
Every profession requires certain skill sets, which if mastered can bring immense success and also help solidify the foundation for the particular course.Similarly, LLB too requires certain skill sets which should be inculcated by an aspiring LLB student or an LLB graduate for a brighter future ahead.
|Commercial Awareness||Eye for Detail||Time Management|
|Communication Skills||Eye for Detail Academic Potential||Legal Research and Analysis|
|Self Confidence and Resilience||Holding Patience|
BA LLB / BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria :
About Master of Law (LL.M)
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Course
Popular LL.M Specialisations
- Constitutional Law
- International Trade and Business Law
- Taxation Law
- Insurance Laws
- Family Law
- Corporate law and governance
- Environmental Law
- Criminal Law
- Human rights
- Intellectual property Law
Master of Law (LL.M) Highlights
|Full Name||Master Of Law|
|Specialisation||As opted by the candidate|
|Course Mode||Regular/ Distance/ Part-Time|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Bachelor degree in Law|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam/ Merit-based|
|Average Course Fee||Rs. 65,000 to 1.50 Lakhs|