Students who think of becoming a Doctor by profession can certainly consider Bangladesh as a decent place to pursue MBBS. So start preparing yourself to get admitted to the best medical college.
Bangladesh is a nation where there is no consumption of alcohol and drug. It is considered illegal. It is the safest place for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. The medium of teaching is English which is easy for students to comprehend.
Preparation and food eating habits are similar to India. NMC and WHO recognized and recognition from Bangladesh medical and Dental council proves that this is the best alternative to study in Bangladesh. Any other medical college would be expensive than any other medical college.
MBBS admission in Bangladesh for Indian students is similar to all the medical colleges in India like similar syllabus, similar books, similar study patterns, Duration of study, and everything else.
MBBS In Bangladesh
- Total Number of Universities: 112
- MCI approved Universities: 16
- Recognitions: MCI, ECFMG, USA, FAIMER’s IMED, ACGME, MCC, and WHO
- Name of the Degree: Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Course Duration: 5 years
- The average cost of Stay: 24 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs
- Intake Period: January
Why MBBS In Bangladesh?
- Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities
- Affordable Fee Structure
- English is the medium of transaction
- Low cost of quality living
- Standard Infrastructure and hostel facilities
Reasons to choose MBBS in Bangladesh
- Easily Available Indian Food
- Closely knitted with the Indian culture and traditions
- Goal Oriented Learnings
- Highest passing out rate in MCI Screening test
- Most of the universities have their hospitals where the students practice
Bangladesh has shown a great improvement in terms of education. With time this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students around the world who want to get an MBBS degree abroad. The following are the reasons why getting an MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for international students:
- The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
- The graduates from the medical universities in Bangladesh are allowed to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
- Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced staff.
- The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Bangladesh medical University are recognized by MCI. The students from India can come back and work in India.
- The accommodation is very affordable with high-quality standards and facilities.
Benefits of MBBS from Bangladesh
- The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
- No donation is required to get admission to a Bangladesh medical college.
- Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are allowed to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals in the world.
- Students are provided with practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
- The quality of infrastructure, education, and accommodation are comparable to other developed countries.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
The candidate, who wants to apply for MBBS in Bangladesh, must follow below required eligibility criteria. This eligibility criterion is applicable for Indian students.
|Age limit criteria||Candidates should not be less than 17 years and a maximum of 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.|
|NEET examination||Candidates must have qualified NEET with minimum of 60% scores|
|Other documents||Candidates must possess all original certificates and documents.|